IBM-AUSTRIA - PC-HW-Support 30 Aug 1999
Symptom to FRU Index
Numeric ERROR Codes
SCSI Symptoms and Error Codes
SCSI FRU Codes
6015 PARTs Catalog
6050 PARTs Catalog
6070 PARTs Catalog
The Symptom to FRU index lists error symptoms and possible causes. The most likely cause is listed first.
Always begin with 'General Checkout'.
Use this index to help you decide which FRUs have available when servicing a computer. If you are
unable to correct the problem using this index,
go to 'Undetermined Problem'
- If you have both an error message and an incorrect audio response, diagnose the error message first.
- If you cannot run diagnostic tests, but did receive an error message, diagnose the error message.
- If you did not receive an error message, look for a description of your error symptoms
in the Miscellaneous Symptoms description.
- Check all power supply voltages before you replace the system board.
See Power Supply
- Check the SCSI device settings, SCSI bus termination, and cable connections before you replace a device.
See 'SCSI Device Information'.
More INFORMATION / HELP is available at the IBM-HelpCenter
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.