IBM-AUSTRIA - PC-HW-Support 30 Aug 1999
Error Log (2635-380/385)
Diagnostic errors are printed
on the printer that is attached to the parallel port when the
error is detected.
The error is also logged in the system memory.
Do the following to display the errors:
- End the test, if it is running.
- Press Ctrl+A to select the advanced diagnostic mode.
- Press Esc to exit the ThinkPad FRU Connections screen.
The keyboard test screen appears.
- Press Ctrl+Pause to exit the keyboard test screen.
- Press Ctrl+E.
- The error log appears.
- To exit the screen, select the cancel icon or press Esc.
The error log is not saved when the system is powered-off.
More INFORMATION / HELP is available at the IBM-HelpCenter
Please see the LEGAL - Trademark notice.
Feel free - send a for any BUG on this page found - Thank you.