|Dimensions and Weight||Unit: 4.02" x
13.85" x 15.66" (17 lbs.)
Package: 20.0" x 19.5" x 10.4" (28 lbs.)
|Processor||M II TM - 300* MMX TM Enhanced Processor|
|Memory||64 MB SyncDRAM shared memory architecture, upgradable to 256 MB - 4 MB dedicated for video memory (SyncDRAM DIMM required)|
|Hard Drive||4.0 GB 1 UltraDMA hard drive|
|CD-ROM Drive||32X Max 2 CD-ROM drive|
|Modem||56K ITU V.90 modem 3|
|Cache||512KB L2 Pipeline Burst Cache|
|Recommended Monitors||Monitors with JBL Pro
Compaq Presario MV400 (13.2" viewable image area) 340712-001
Compaq Presario MV500 (13.7" viewable image area) 340674-001
Compaq Presario MV700 (15.9" viewable image area) 340669-001
Compaq Presario MV900 (17.9" viewable image area) - 341016-002
|Compaq Easy Access Internet Keyboard||One-touch access to Internet
activities through the Internet Button Suite
|Compaq Audio||Aureal A3D Interactive 360° Positional Sound|
|Compaq Internet||The most sensational, fun
and easy Internet experience
Compaq Easy Internet Access with 50 free hours of Internet entertainment4
Powerful Partnerships Compaq has selected more than 20 leading brand-name Internet companies as featured partners, including Yahoo!
56K ITU V.90 modem3 for quick Internet downloads
Microsoft ® Internet Explorer 4.0
|Diskette Drive||3.5" 1.44 MB diskette drive|
|Expansion Bays||Four drive bays populated
Software on CD
|Limited Warranty||Covered by Compaq 1-year U.S. Limited Warranty 5 : 1 year parts and 1 year carry-in labor|
|16 MB SyncDRAM DIMM||308874-001|
|32 MB SyncDRAM DIMM||271434-001|
|64 MB SyncDRAM DIMM||308877-001|
|128 MB SyncDRAM DIMM||308878-001|
* Megahertz-equivalent performance level. Based upon industry-standard benchmark comparisons to the Pentium II processor when tested in equivalently configured computer systems.
- For hard drives, GB = billion bytes.
- 32X Max CD-ROM drive data transfer rates may vary from 1800 to 4800 Kbps.
- ITU V.90 modems are designed only to allow faster downloads from K56flex or V.90 compliant digital sources. Maximum achievable download transmission rates are currently unknown, may not reach 56 Kbps, and will vary with line conditions.
- $100 mail-in rebate offer valid with activation of 50-hour free trial of Compaq Easy Internet Access from Compaq Internet Setup. The 50 free hours must be used within 30 days from initial sign-up. A valid credit card is required in order to initiate the service. Offer expires 4/30/99. Other conditions apply. Details in store.
- Certain restrictions and exclusions apply. For warranty details, consult the Compaq Customer Support Center at 1-800-OK-Compaq, U.S.
All hardware and software specifications subject to change without notice. Compaq, Presario and the Compaq logo are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. M II is a trademark of Cyrix Corporation. MMX is a trademark of Intel Corporation. Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Other product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. © 1998 Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved. Printed in the U.S.A.
Developed for compliance with the Compaq Year 2000 readiness program.