All brands are register trademark of their owners.
MEGASTAR PCI54IM Pentium Main Board
- On Board WD(Western Digital) VGA Chip With Native Window 3.1&95
- On Board ESS 1788 16-Bits Sound Chip Support 3-D Sound
- IRED Module option Communicate with Printer or NoteBook
- Intel Pentium compatible at 75/90/100/120/133/150/166/180/200 MHZ with
- Supports up to 128MB on board using 72-pin SIMM DRAM or EDO RAM modules.
- Supports both P.B (Pipelined Burst) Synchronous Cache which boost the
system performance 10% higher than regular Asynchronous Cache.
- 32bit PCI 2.0 Slots (Peripheral Connect Interface) and 16bit ISA Slots
(Industry Standard Architecture)
- Two on board PCI-IDE ports which support PIO mode 3/4 and bus mastering
(up to 22MB/sec).
- Support 1 floppy port(Up to 2.88MB), 1 parallel port(EPP, ECP port),
2 serial port(16550 Fast UART), and 1 PS/2 mouse port.
- Award or AMI Bios with "Green" PM and sleep modes at the
CPU and Card/Peripheral Level.
- Windows 95 Plug and Play compatibility for both PCI and ISA cards.
(c)1996 Kam-Tronic Computer Company,
Kam-Tronic reserves the right to
pass on all customer details to third parties except where restricted by